Town of Antrim
In accordance with RSA 231:133-a, Notice is hereby given that the Board of Selectmen will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m. on Monday, November 6, 2017 at the Antrim Town Hall. The purpose of the Public Hearing is to hear any questions or concerns regarding the intent to change the name of DeBart Lane (from the boulder to Hilton Ave) to Acadia Avenue. This will remain on the Boards’ agendas until the case is resolved, and no further notice will be given.
- Approval of Minutes – October 23, 2017 and Non- Public Minutes – October 23, 2017
- Public Hearing – DeBart Lane name change to Acadia Avenue
- Preliminary Department Budgets
- Fire Department
- Emergency Management
- Update on Meetings attended by Board of Selectmen
- Other Business
- Non-Public RSA 91-A:3 II (b) The hiring of any person as a public employee.