JAMES A. TUTTLE LIBRARY
ANTRIM, NEW HAMPSHIRE
June 7, 2007
Present: Nancy Benda (Treasurer), Janice King (Co-chair), Connie Kirwin, Sheila Proctor (Secretary), Margaret Warner (Co-chair).
Minutes: Minutes from May 14th accepted. Amended minutes of May 24th accepted.
Treasurer’s Report: (See attached).
Library Director’s Report: Kathy was unable to get reports to Trustees since she was not informed that meeting had been changed from June 11th to June 7th.
· Minutes: From now on minutes will be sent to all Trustees and the Library and forwarded to Missy Taylor to update Library website.
· Someone will check with John to find out when basement will be completed so that shelving can be delivered and stored somewhere.
· Several Trustees will meet with Kathy on Thursday to explain memos regarding Time Sheets, Purchasing Supplies, and ILL and Volunteers. Written memos will keep everyone updated on any policy changes or directives.
· Time sheets will be delivered to Town Offices first thing Monday morning.
Old Business: Computer Use Policies:
· Those recommended by Allan Treadwell were adopted w/adjustments.
o JAT Usage Agreement needs to be signed only once.
o Patron or Guest will sign in at the circulation desk prior to any use of a public access computer.
o Guest Computer Use Sign-up Policy: change “Guest” to “Computer User”.
o Computer Reserve Log will be used by the staff to reserve and manage the time and shared use of the public computers.
o Consider expanding the daily computer use log to provide more information or periodically survey the public to see which computer programs or functions are most useful (i.e. catalog, Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet). One log will be completed per day. We will also track the time computers are utilized to help us assess and better address community needs.
Next meeting: July 9, 7pm