James A. Tuttle Library
45 Main Street, Antrim NH 03440
Board of Trustees Meeting
May 11, 2009
Present: Margaret Warner (Chair), Nancy Benda (Treasurer), Ron Haggett, Colleen Giffin (Sec.), Kathryn Chisholm
Minutes of 4/13/09 meeting were approved. As amended.
Treasurers report: presented and accepted
- Skywave camera was charged to the wrong account treasurer will work this problem out with the town.
Library Director’s to do list:
Director’s report presented and accepted.
- Meeting times of the Board of Trustees will be posted at the library
- Library director no longer needs to send employees calendar to the board
- Friends of the Library want to establish their own bank account
- Trustees asked to check out other library bi-laws on-line. Check out webjunction.org
- By-laws will be voted on next month
- Portico project will be started by John Kendall towards the end of May.
- Volunteer policy discussed. Vote postponed until June. Director will check with town hall about background checks for volunteers.
- Key policy reviewed and accepted
- Fall & spring landscaping discussed
Next meeting of Library Board of Trustees: Monday June 8, 2009