James A. Tuttle Library
45 Main Street, Antrim NH 03440
Board of Trustees Meeting
Date: December 14, 2009
Present: Margaret Warner (Chair), Sandy Snow (Acting Treasurer), Colleen Giffin (Sec.), Kathryn Chisholm, Molly Lazar
I. Agenda Approved
Minutes of 11/9/09 meeting were approved
III. Treasurer’s report
· Sandy Snow is temporary treasurer, while Ron recovers. Bills that got paid by town are up to date. Not all bills paid by town as of this meeting.
· Discussed 2010 budget. Where to cut money from, selectmen want at least 5% cut.
Treasurers report: presented and accepted
IV. Library Director’s report
· Discussed the doors getting re-keyed. Trustees approved to get it done.
Director’s report presented and accepted
Director’s to do list
· Will look into writing a grant for children’s books. This is the only grant given for books.
V. Information items
· Friends of the Library
Doing the adopt-a-book for Christmas
No Area trustee meeting this month. Next one in Jan. 2010 in Greenfield
File for election, 2 positions, Jan. 20-29
VI. Old Business
2010 budget meeting with selectmen on Dec. 21, @ 5pm
Library concert selections discussed
Capital improvements: Electrical maintenance, updating software and roof repair may come under CI
Library never received generator, must discuss with selectmen about pushing CI until next year.
· Vacation time discussed for employees
· Personal policy needs to be reviewed about being paid due to weather. Have to check with town policies about this as well.
· Have to figure out a way to let the town know when library is open/closed due to weather
· Vacation policy must be looked to calculate vacation times
Next meeting of Library Board of Trustees: Monday January 11, 2010