James A. Tuttle Library
45 Main Street, Antrim, NH 04330
Board of Trustees Meeting
April 11th, 2011
Attendance: Trustees- Yvette Brinkley, Colleen Giffin, Ron Haggett, Molly Moore Lazar, Margaret Warner
The agenda for tonight’s meeting was approved with one addition regarding HB2.
Minutes of March 14th 2011 approved as written.
- Ron Haggett gave the Treasurer’s report for March and discussed the state of the trust funds for the coming year.
Library Director’s Report:
- Kathy was absent from the meeting, but the trustees discussed her report. Some items will be tabled until next meeting.
- Area Trustees meeting – Area trustees to meet at noon, April 15, at Frost Free Library in Marlborough.
- NHLTA meeting, 9th of May at SERESC in Bedford.
- Circulation of electronic devices – pros and cons (Kathy)-This will be tabled until the next meeting.
- Library purchase – Nook- The trustees voted to approve the purchase of a Nook for staff use so that they are better able to assist patrons.
- ILS selection process-tabled until the next meeting
- Computer replacement- The trustees approved to purchase a new computer that had been budgeted for, this includes installation.
- Participation in Community Supper- Ron invited the trustees to participate in the community supper which will be held at the Presbyterian Church on Thursday, April 21st at 5:30 pm.
- HB2-State Budget- Connie Kerwin forwarded information to Margie, regarding House Bill 2 which could impact the interlibrary van delivery service. This could have a detrimental impact on book clubs and interlibrary loan. The trustees will look at this further. Margie is planning on taking notes at the Area Trustees meeting.
Next meeting date: May 9, 2011