James A. Tuttle Library
45 Main Street, Antrim, NH 04330
Board of Trustees Meeting
June 13th, 2011
Attendance: Trustees- Yvette Brinkley, Colleen Giffin, Ron Haggett, Molly Moore Lazar, Margaret Warner Director- Kathryn Chisholm Patrons-Stephen Ullman, Jesse Lazar
The agenda for tonight’s meeting was approved.
Minutes of May 9th, 2011 approved as written.
- Ron Haggett gave the Treasurer’s report for May.
- The trustees voted (4-for/1-abstention) to set up remote computer access for Kathy to use during her leave.
Library Director’s Report:
- Kathy gave the Director’s report
- First Alarm will take over the monitoring of the fire safety system as well as the completion of the security camera hookups.
- Kathy has set up a road trip to the Canaan library to see their operating system on June 20th.
- Area Trustees Meeting-Next meeting on Wednesday the 15th of June in Temple at 12:30.
- Approval for winter ice removal – S.R. Jones- The trustees approved contracting S.R. Jones for winter ice removal.
- Roof repair – estimate from Melanson Co. –The trustees received an estimate from Melanson Co. to repair both the flat roof and the slate roof on the library, and have approved to go forward with the project.
- Library landscaping- The library trustees and the cemetery trustees are going to collaborate to get the men from Valley Street to do 5 days worth of work in the early fall.
- Wi-Fi benches- Kathy is purchasing a bench to put on the ramp for after hour Wi-Fi use.
- Director’s medical leave- The trustees approve Kathy working from home during her medical leave.
- The trustees decided not to meet in July and August.
Next meeting date: September 12, 2011