James A. Tuttle Library
45 Main Street, Antrim, NH 04330
Board of Trustees Meeting
November 14th, 2011
Attendance: Trustees- Yvette Brinkley, Ron Haggett, Molly Moore Lazar, Margaret Warner Director- Kathryn Chisholm Library Intern: Christopher Brinkley Guests-Stephen Ullman
The agenda for tonight’s meeting was approved.
Minutes of October 17th, 2011 approved.
- Ron Haggett gave the Treasurer’s report for October.
Library Director’s Report:
- Kathy gave the Director’s report
- Kathy has hired a new library clerk for Saturdays’. Three possible substitutes came out of the interviews.
- The “code of behavior” policy is being implemented and was discussed in length by the trustees.
- Area Trustees meeting - The next meeting is November 18th at 12:30 pm at the Mt. Caesar Library in Swanzey.
- Budget – The budget proposal for 2012 has been prepared and was discussed by the trustees. The trustees approved the proposed budget and to present it to the Board of Selectmen. The tentative date for this meeting is November 28th, 2011.
- Approval of staffing changes- The trustees approved to hire Maureen Reider to fill the posted vacancy. The trustees also approved to have background checks done for the 3 substitutes that came out of the interview process.
- Next meeting date: December 12th, 2011