James A. Tuttle Library
45 Main Street, Antrim, NH 04330
Board of Trustees Meeting
December 12th, 2011
Attendance: Trustees- Yvette Brinkley, Colleen Giffin, Ron Haggett, Margaret Warner Director- Kathryn Chisholm Guests-Stephen Ullman
The agenda for tonight’s meeting was approved.
Minutes of November 14th, 2011 approved as written.
- Ron Haggett gave the Treasurer’s report for November.
Library Director’s Report:
- Kathy gave the Director’s report.
- The Festival of Trees event was another great success.
- The proposed holiday schedule for 2012 was presented to the trustees and approved.
- The staff is getting use to the new integrated library system “Destiny” and things seem to be going well.
- The trustees will discuss the revised library policies at the January meeting.
- Christopher Brinkley has finished his internship.
- Area Trustees meeting – no meeting in December.
- CIP meeting report-Ron has gone to the recent CIP meetings to discuss capital improvement projects on the library that will be needed over the next four years, they include: rewiring the front room and security cameras upstairs and insulating the big windows.
Next meeting date: January 9, 2012