It shall be the policy of the Antrim Police Department to welcome constructive criticism and complaints from the public against the members of the department
or its procedures.
The department will investigate all complaints of alleged officer misconduct to equitably determine whether the allegations are valid or invalid and to take appropriate action.
The department will keep complainants informed of the progress of the investigation so as to insure public confidence in its efforts to "police its own".
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
1. If you wish to make a complaint about the actions of a police officer or
about any aspect of police operations, please:
2. A supervisory officer will assist you in filling out a Report of Complaint Against
Police Personnel form. This form asks you to identify yourself and then to
give specific details about your complaint.
3. Your complaint will then be investigated. You may be contacted and asked
additional questions about your complaint.
4. If it is going to take a long time to investigate your complaint, you will receive a
letter telling you approximately when you may expect a reply.
5. When your complaint has been investigated, the chief of police will review the
investigation. The chief or his designee will contact you when the investigation
has been completed.
Scott R. Lester
Chief of Police
Antrim Police Department
61 Main StreetAntrim, NH 03440