November 6, 2007
Selectmen Meeting Minutes
November 5, 2007
Present: B. Pratt, M. Genest, S. Schacht, W. Prokop , A. Robblee, T. Feyrer, R. Varnum, C. Craig, K. Chisholm, J. Davidson, A. Enmans, N. Benda, K. Kerwin, J. King, M. Werner, B. Houseworth, R. Edwards, B. Sawich.
1. The selectmen approved the minutes of the meeting of October 22nd, 2007.
2. The selectmen reviewed the budget request with the following departments: Police, Highway, ARTS, Cemetery Trustees, Library, Planning, Town Clerk/Tax Collector.
3. The selectmen agreed with A. Robblee to investigate the proper classification of Pierce Lake Road at the far end. The question is who owns the right of way to the lake. This will be researched and A. Robblee will be advised of the findings.
4. The selectmen were advised that the cost for the engineering work for the drainage on Pleasant Street will be approximately $38,500.00. They will decide if they wish to put it in as a warrant article or not for 2008.
7. The selectmen reviewed various correspondences that has been received and approved the A/P and Payroll for the week.
The meeting adjourned at 9:00 P.M. The next meeting will be held on November 12th starting at 6:30 P.M.