Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
October 26, 2009
The meeting was called to order at 5:00 p.m. by Chairman of the Board of Selectmen Stephen Schacht at the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Steven Schacht, Gordon Webber, and Michael Genest
Staff Present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
Nancy Torres (Administrative Assistant)
Media Present: Josh Bond - Monadnock Ledger-Transcript.
Michael Pon - Villager
1. Acceptance of the minutes of previous Board of Selectmen meeting.
VOTE: Selectman Webber moved that the minutes of;
October 19, 2009 Meeting – Public and Nonpublic Session 1
shall be accepted as presented. Selectman Genest seconded the motion. There being no further discussion, Chairman Schacht called for the vote. All members voted in favor and the Chairman declared the motion carried.
2. -Reviewed Planning Department budget for 2010, with Town Planner, Peter Moore and Planning Assistant, Diane Chauncey
3. Discussion RE: letter from Barry Andreasen
4. -Reviewed Home & Harvest with Rick Davis,
Discussion on how to proceed next year RE: billing
It was determined to keep the billing the same as this year.
6. -Reviewed Parks & Recreation budget for 2010, With Parks & Recreation Director, Celeste Lunetta
There being no further business, the Board decided by consensus to adjourn at 7:01 p.m.
Recorder: Nancy Torres
Date: October 26, 2009