Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
November 29, 2010
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman of the Board of Selectmen Gordon Webber at the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Gordon Webber, Eric Tenney and Michael Genest
Staff Present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
1. Mr. Genest motioned to accept the minutes of November 15, 2010, Mr. Tenney seconded the motion. Passed 3/0
2. Mr. Webber announced that the un-official tax rate was set this afternoon at $24.14
3. David Duffy – spoke to the board concerning the old Rt. 202 road.
4. The Board heard the initial presentation of the following budgets:
c. Fire Department – Chief Beauchamp mentioned that the FD would possibly be looking to replace an engine under the lease/purchase program.
d. Emergency Management
f. Waste Disposal.
g. Health Agencies
h. Welfare Administration
j. Debt Service
5. Mr. Ken Raymond presented the board with a proposal to combine the Town parking lot and his new parking lot at 46 Main St. and to share the plowing and maintenance costs. Mr. Stearns will follow up with the town attorney.
There being no further business, the Mr. Tenney motioned to adjourn, Mr. Webber seconded, passed 3/0 at 8:54 PM.