Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
December 28, 2010
The meeting was called to order at 7:02 PM by Chairman of the Board of Selectmen Gordon Webber at the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Gordon Webber, Michael Genest and Eric Tenney
Staff Present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
1. Police Chief Scott Lester presented Officer Brian Lord with a Life Saving Award for reviving a town resident.
2. Mr. Genest motioned to accept the minutes of December 13 and December 19, Mr. Tenney seconded. Passed 3/0
3. The Board, Cemetery Trustees and the Budget Advisory Committee discussed the mowing proposal submitted and presented by Celeste Lunetta. No decisions were made.
4. The board discussed the proposed Personnel Policy change and requested that Mr. Stearns make further changes to page 21 dealing with short term disability.
5. Mr. Stearns presented the board with:
· 2011 Budget –
o Raises / COLA
o Final proposed 2011 budget
· Potential warrant articles
o Fire Engine
o Depot Street Bridges
o Funding Capital projects (CIP)
o Recreation reimbursement from surplus
6. Mr. Genest motioned to go into non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II a, c & e – Public employee, reputations & legal, Mr. Tenney seconded roll vote all in favor.
There being no further business, the Mr. Tenney motioned to adjourn, Mr. Webber seconded, passed 3/0 at 8:38 PM.