Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
August 8, 2011
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman of the Board of Selectmen Michael Genest in the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Genest and Mr. Robertson, Mr. Tenney excused
Staff Present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest motioned to accept minutes of July 18, 2011, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 2/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to accept the non-public session 1 minutes of July 18, 2011, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 2/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to accept the non-public session 2 minutes of July 18, 2011, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 2/0
- Mr. Stearns presented a request from Brad & Lucy Hill for an agreement and release for 49 Winklemans Point Road, map 214 lot 031, Mr. Genest motioned to approve, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 2/0
Mr. Stearns reported that the Supervisor’s of the Check List have completed their required purge ahead of schedule.
- Mr. Stearns explained the Road Agent’s request to post Goodell Rd. for no through trucking. Mr. Genest motioned to approve, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 2/0
Mr. Alan Charrett questioned the board as to why the portion of Old Concord Road with houses was not paved and the rest of the road from the bridge to Rt. 202 was. The board explained that with the increase in asphalt costs that there was not enough money budgeted to pave the entire length and that the decision to pave the most heavily traveled portion was made, but that the rest of the road will be the first project for the highway department next year.
Mr. Robertson motioned to enter non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II b & c hiring and tax abatement. Mr. Genest 2nd. Role call vote passed 2/0
The board returned to public session and there being no further business, the Mr. Robertson motioned to adjourn, Mr. Genest 2nd, passed 2/0 meeting adjourned at 7:28 PM.