Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
November 7, 2011
The meeting was called to order at 7:07 PM by Chairman of the Board of Selectmen Michael Genest in the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Genest, Mr. Robertson and Mr. Tenney (arrived at 7:14)
Staff Present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest motioned to accept minutes of October 17, 2011, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 2/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to accept sealed non-public minutes of October 17, 2011, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 2/0
- Requested that the RSA books in the Town Hall be moved to the Library, the selectmen denied this request.
- Complained about the Planning Board’s handling of the enforcement of RSA 155E as it pertains to excavation pits, the board thanked him for his input and said that his concerns would be passed along to the Planning Board.
- Stated that the town should not have entered into a lease/purchase agreement for the sand pit on North Branch Rd.
- Mr. Stearns reminded the board that the Special Town Meeting was Tuesday and asked that the selectmen be available to man the polls.
- Mr. Stearns informed the board that Mrs. Chauncey has submitted a reimbursement request to FEMA for $2,780.94.
- Mr. Stearns presented the contract from Arbogast Energy Auditing to perform an energy audit of the town hall for the sum of $2,500.00 which is being funded by the New Hampshire Energy Efficiency & Conservation Block Grant. Mr. Genest motioned to approve the contract,Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Per the recommendation of the Planning Board, Mr. Genest motioned to appoint Diane Chauncey to the South West Regional Planning Commission as Antrim’s commissioner, Mr. Tenney 2nd. Passed 3/0
The Road Agent, Chip Craig presented the board with the proposed Highway Department 2012 budget.
- Mr. Genest motioned to go into Non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II d Property, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Roll vote all in favor passed 3/0
The board returned to public session at 8:29 PM, Mr. Genest motioned to seal the minutes, Mr. Tenney 2nd, motion passed 3/0. There being no further business, the Mr. Robertson motioned to adjourn, Mr. Genest 2nd, passed 3/0 meeting adjourned at 8:30 PM.