Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
April 16, 2012
The meeting was called to order at 7:02 PM by Chairman of the Board of Selectmen Eric Tenney in the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Tenney, Mr. Robertson & Mr. Genes
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Robertson motioned to approve the minutes of April 2, 2012, Mr. Tenney 2nd, passed 2/0/1 with Mr. Genest abstaining
- Mr. Robertson motioned to approve the Non-public minutes of April 2, 2012, Mr. Tenney 2nd, passed 2/0/1 with Mr. Genest abstaining
Ms. Shelly Nelkens requested that the land being purchased for the Police Station be allowed to be used for a Farmers Market and community garden, Mr. Stearns explained that while we are in the process of purchasing this property we do not own it at this time and stated that at this time it is not known when we will close on the property.
- Mr. Stearns presented .the sole bid received for the new Highway Department Truck authorized at the March 8th Town Meeting. Mr. Genest motioned to award the bid to Keene Chrysler Dodge Jeep in the amount of $41,695.00, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 3/0
- Mr. Stearns presented a request from the Zoning Board of Adjustment to reappoint Mr. Kendall and Mr. Giffin (terms will be 3 years to March 2015). Mr. Robertson motioned to refund the registration, Mr. Genest 2nd, passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to go into Non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II c Reputations, Mr. Robertson 2nd, roll call vote all in favor.
- The board returned from Non-public at 7:24 PM, Mr. Genet motioned to seal the minutes of Non-public session, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson spoke about the upcoming community supper and the need for help and more food. Mr. Genest motioned to expend upto $200.00 for the community supper, Mr. Tenney 2nd, passed 3/0
- There being no further business, Mr. Robertson motioned to adjourn, Mr. Genest 2nd, passed 3/0 meeting adjorned at 7:28 PM