Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
October 1, 2012
The meeting was called to order at 7:04 PM by Chairman Tenney in the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Tenney, Mr. Genest & Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest motioned to approve the minutes of September 17, 2012, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to approve the Non-public minutes of September 17, 2012, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Stearns presented a request from the Highway Department to expend $8,400 to pave a pad for the storage of the snow plows next to the Quonset hut. Mr. Genest motioned to approve this request, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 3/0
The board discussed the issue of sealing the Town Gymnasium floor this coming weekend. Recreation Director Celeste Lunetta explained that the sealing has been moved up a month trying to accomplish this when the weather is warmer so that windows can be opened for better ventilation after the sealing is done. Last year this was performed over the veteran’s day weekend. Mr. Genest and Mr. Robertson were in favor of sealing the gym floor this coming weekend and Mr. Tenney did not express an opinion
- Mr. Genest motioned to go into Non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II (c) Reputations, Mr. Robertson 2nd, roll call vote all in favor.
The board returned from Non-public at 8:12 PM,
- There being no further business, Mr. Robertson motioned to adjourn, Mr. Tenney 2nd, passed 3/0 meeting adjourned at 8:13 PM