Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
March 11, 2013
The meeting was called to order at 5:00 PM by Chairman Tenney in the Antrim Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Tenney, Mr. Genest & Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest motioned to approve the minutes of March 4, 2013, Mr. Tenney 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson motioned to secure a $1,000,000.00 TAN from Lake Sunapee Bank for 2013 tax year, Mr. Genest 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Stearns presented a request from Ms. Delaney to waive the late interest charge due to the tax bill being returned and not forwarded. Mr. Tenney motioned to approve, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson motioned to go into non-public per RSA 91-A:3 II(b) Hiring, Mr. Genest 2nd. Mr. Tenney – yes, Mr. Genest – yes, Mr. Robertson – yes
The board returned from non-public at 5:07 pm and Mr. Tenney stated that the board had appointed Dane Young as a Call Firefighter.
The board and Town Moderator Arthur Merrill went over the 2013 Warrant to be presented at the March 14, 2013 Town Meeting. The board and Moderator also discussed the layout for Town Meeting and decide to try setting up east – west to see if improvements can be made to the sound system.
- There being no further business, Mr. Robertson motioned to adjourn, Mr. Tenney 2nd, passed 3/0 meeting adjourned at 5:38 PM