Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
June 24, 2013
The meeting was called to order at 8:15 PM by Chairman Webber in the Antrim Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Webber, Mr. Genest & Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest motioned to approve the Public Hearing minutes of June 10, 2013, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson motioned to approve the BOS minutes of June 10, 2013, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Webber motioned to approve the BOS Non-Public minutes of June 10, 2013, Mr. Genest 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Webber read a letter of resignation from Mr. Paul Boule from the Trustees of the Trust Funds, Mr. Webber motioned to accept the letter of resignation, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 3/0
- Mr. Haggett presented a letter from the Trustees of the Trust Funds requesting that Loyall Allen be appointed to fill the unexpired term of Paul Boule who has resigned. Mr. Webber motioned to appoint Mr. Loyall Allen to fill the unexpired term (to March 2015), Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 3/0
- Mr. Stearns presented a request for Veterans’ Tax credit for map/lot 227-042 by Mr. Gordon Amidon. Mr. Webber motioned to grant the Veterans’ Exemption, Mr. Genest 2nd. Passed 3/0
Mr. Stearns presented the board with an abutters notification from Mr. & Mrs. Fellows for the installation of a boat dock and lift on property located at map/lot 214-042.
Mr. Stearns asked the boards permission to concur with motions made by Orr & Reno on Antrim Wind Energy’s behalf and the board concurred that Mr. Stearns has been representing the board to the SEC and could continue doing so.
Mr. Stearns presented the board with color chips for the T-wall for the arch on Depot Street and the board agreed that color #306 Burlap should be used, Mr. Stearns will inform Quantum of the selection.
- Mr. Stearns asked the board to set some future meetings with them agreeing on July 8th, July 10th for the SEC hearing, August 19th, and September 3rd.
- There being no further business, Mr. Genest motioned to adjourn, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0. Meeting adjourned at 9:36 PM