Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
July 8, 2013
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Antrim Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Webber, Mr. Genest & Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator), Donna Hanson (Tax Collector)
- Mr. Robertson motioned to approve the Public Hearing minutes of June 24, 2013, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to approve the BOS minutes of June 24, 2013, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to approve the BOS minutes of June 26, 2013, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0
Mr. Kenneth Auen stated that he was coming to the board because he had not received his last 2 tax bills and has had to call to get copies. He did say that both Donna and Diane have been very polite and helpful every time he has spoken with them. Mr. Stearns stated that he had mailed a duplicate tax bill that had been printed from the PDF file of the bills that had been printed and mailed to everyone as a test to see if Mr. Auen received it as it was printed and Mr. Auen stated that he had received this mailing. It was agreed that the town would insure that Mr. Auen’s next bill was mailed with the rest of the bills.
Mr. Stearns presented requested tax abatement forms:
- 102-037 – Affholter - granted
- 104-027 – Russell - granted
- 212-025 – Whittemore - granted
- 214-075 – Nealy - granted
- 220-022 – Schofield - denied
- 224-009 – Imperato - denied
- 233-012 – Carlson - granted
- 234-020 – Leonard - granted
- 244-005 – Watts - granted
- 245-014 – Varnum - granted
- 245-045 – Reopel - granted
- 104-015 – PSNH - denied
- 999-999 – NNET - denied
- 999-999 – TDS - denied
Mr. Webber motioned to grant / denied as recommended, Mr. Genest 2nd, passed 3/0
- Mr. Stearns stated that he had received correspondence from Dr. Minnihan, new ConVal Superintendent, to meet with the board, Mr. Stearns will invite him to the next meeting.
- Mr. Webber motioned to go into Non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II(c) Reputations, 2nd by Mr. Robertson, roll call vote Mr. Webber – yes, Mr. Robertson – yes, Mr. Genest - yes.
The board returned from Non-public session with no decisions being made at 8:24 PM.
- There being no further business, Mr. Genest motioned to adjourn, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0