Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
September 16, 2013
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Antrim Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Webber, Mr. Genest & Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest motioned to approve the BOS minutes of September 3, 2013, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson motioned to approve the Sealed Non-Public BOS minutes of September 3, 2013, Mr. Genest 2nd, passed 3/0
The Road Agent, Chip Craig presented the sidewalk bids that had been received:
- Francestown Sand & Gravel - $17,900.00
- JDK Pavement - $6,880.00
- S.R. Jones Excavation - $14,980.00
After reviewing the bids Mr. Genest motioned to award the bid to JDK Pavement, Mr. Robertson 2nd, Passed 3/0
- Mrs. Nelkens asked the board if anything has been discussed regarding the announcement that the Girls Scout camp was being sold. The board stated that while it would be nice to have the 300 acres for the Town, there was no chance that we could afford to purchase it. She then asked if the Town was taking any action concerning the lack of notice from Francestown on the regional impact before their ZBA concerning the lights at the ski area, the board said that this was more of a planning board issue.
- Mrs. Nelkens asked about the street light for the intersection of Goodell and Rt. 202, Mr. Webber would like to review the minutes of the previous meeting, Mr. Stearns will make copies.
- Mr. Stearns reminded that board that the meeting with ConVal Budget & Property sub-committee was Tuesday, September 24 to discuss the gymnasium agreement.
- Mr. Genest requested that Mr. Stearns send a thank you letter to Rick Davis for the great Home and Harvest weekend.
- Mr. Genest would like to have the audit on the next agenda.
- There being no further business, Mr. Genest motioned to adjourn, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0