Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
November 12, 2013
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Antrim Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Webber, Mr. Genest & Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Robertson motioned to approve the BOS minutes of October 28, 2013, Mr. Genest 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson motioned to approve the Sealed Non-Public BOS minutes of October 28, 2013, Mr. Genest 2nd. Passed 3/0
The selectmen were presented and reviewed the following 2014 budgets:
- 4154 Prosecution – presented by Chief Lester
- 4191 Planning / Zoning – Presented by G. Stearns – the board discussed the budget and felt that the salaries and consultant lines should be reduced. Mr. Genest suggested a reduction of $2000 from salaries and $5000 from Consultants. Mr. Stearns will notify the Planning & Zoning boards.
- 4195 Cemeteries – Presented by K. Chisholm
- 4210 Police – Presented by Chief Lester
- 4550 Library – Presented by R. Haggett
- 4611 Conservation – Presented by P. Beblowski
- Mr. Genest asked the Town Administrator to check on the fee arraignments that Peterborough & Hillsborough have with surrounding towns and to see how our fees compare.
- There being no further business, Mr. Genest motioned to adjourn, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0. Meeting adjourned at 8:12 PM