Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
January 30, 2014
The meeting was called to order at 4:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Antrim Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Mr. Webber, Mr. Genest & Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Stearns presented a proposed warrant article to accept a conservation easement from Charles Bean III. Mr. Webber explained that this was the easement that had been presented at Public Hearings held on June 10th & 24th and that at the June 24th Public Hearing a petition had been received stating “NOW, THEREFOR, the undersigned, being registered voters of Antrim, hereby petition to have the proposed acquisition, and all matters relating thereto, referred to the Antrim town meeting, for decision, all in accordance with NH RSA 39:3.” Mr. Webber motioned to include this as a warrant article on the 2014 Town Meeting Warrant as directed by the citizens petition, Mr. Genest 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Stearns presented a petition which was submitted to the Town Clerk who verified that the required 25 signatures were present. The petition “By Petition of Peter Graziano and others: To change Gibson Mountain Road from a Class VI road to a Class V road. The Town will assume full municipality’s duty of regular maintenance to road.” Mr. Webber motioned to accept the petition and to place it on the 2014 warrant, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest asked if Warrant Article 13 was to replace the heating systems at both stations or just the Concord Rd. station and suggested that the warrant article state “Fire Stations” to allow replacement of systems at either station depending on need. Mr. Stearns will make this change.
- Mr. Webber motioned to go into Non-public per RSA 91-A:3 II(a) Public Employee, Mr. Robertson 2nd, roll call vote, Mr. Webber yes, Mr. Robertson yes, Mr. Genest yes.
- The board returned from Non-public session at 5:15 pm, Mr. Robertson motioned to seal the Non-public minutes, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0
There being no further business, Mr. Genest motioned to adjourn, Mr. Webber 2nd. Passed 3/0. Meeting adjourned at 5:16 PM