Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
October 14, 2014
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Genest
Members Present: Mr. Genest, Mr. Webber, Mr. Robertson
Staff present: Galen Stearns (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Webber motioned to approve the BOS minutes of September 29, 2014, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Webber motioned to approve the BOS minutes of October 8, 2014 as amended, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Webber motioned to approve the Sealed Non-public BOS minutes of October 8, 2014 as amended, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest restated that the board had accepted Mr. Stearns’ resignation on October 8th and wished him well in his new position.
- Mr. Stearns explained that TDS has been running fiber optic cable thorough out town in anticipation of providing cable service to the town and has submitted a franchise agreement to the town. This will require a public hearing which will be scheduled for Nov. 10th.
- A resident spoke to the board about the low shoulders on Elm Avenue and how they impact his property. Chip Clark stated that they would be getting to the shoulders in the next couple of weeks.
- Mr. Genest motioned to go into Non-Public under RSA 91-A:3 II (a) Public Employee, Mr. Webber 2nd, roll call vote Mr. Webber – yes, Mr. Robertson – yes, Mr. Genest - yes.
- The board returned from Non-public at 8:17 pm, Mr. Webber motioned to seal the minutes of the Non-public session, Mr. Robertson 2nd, passed 3/0
- There being no further business, Mr. Webber motioned to adjourn, Mr. Robertson 2nd. Passed 3/0. Meeting adjourned at 8:20 PM