Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
January 5, 2015
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Genest in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Michael Genest (Chair), Gordon Webber & John Robertson
Staff present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator), Chip Craig (Road Agent)
- Mr. Webber moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of December 22, 2014; Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Holden Engineer reviewed the bidding process for Highland Ave and Pleasant Street project. The board will meet with Water & Sewer Commissioners January 7, 2015 to discuss funding for the project.
- The Board reviewed the preliminary Budget and Warrant articles for 2015.
- Mr. Webber will request that the SEC (Site Evaluation Committee) correct the language in their report that the board, not individual selectmen sent a letter in support of the SEC taking jurisdiction over the Antrim Wind Project.
- There was a discussion on who to dedicate the town report to. A decision will be made at the next meeting.
- Mr. Genest motioned to go into non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (e) litigation, (a) public employee. Mr. Webber seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to come out of non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (e) litigation, (a) public employee. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
After no further business Chairman Genest motioned to adjourn.
Meeting adjourned 9:15 PM
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator