Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
March 16, 2015
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Genest in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Michael Genest (Chair), Gordon Webber & John Robertson
Staff present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator),
- Mr. Robertson moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of March 9, 2015; Mr. Webber seconded. Passed 3/0
Chair Genest asked Town Administrator Donna Hanson to find the bylaws for the BOS so the board can review them. Chair Genest also spoke about the role of the BOS Chair and how the chair needs to always be aware that they represent the board when talking to the press or at other meetings.
- Chairman - Mr. Genest nominated Mr. Webber, Mr. Robertson moved the nomination, Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Planning Board - Mr. Webber nominated Mr. Genest, Mr. Robertson moved the nomination, Mr. Webber seconded. Passed 3/0
- Planning Board Alternate - Mr. Genest nominated Mr. Robertson, Mr. Webber moved the nomination, Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Selectmen’s Advisory Committee - Mr. Webber nominated Mr. Robertson, Mr. Genest moved the nomination, Mr. Webber seconded. Passed 3/0
- Parks & Rec Committee - Mr. Robertson nominated Mr. Webber, Mr. Genest moved the nomination, Mr. Webber seconded. Passed 3/0
Each selectman will present to the board a summary of the meetings they attend on behalf of the BOS.
- Tom Meeting Recap – Road Agent Chip Craig will be ordering the 10 wheel truck this week. The BOS want to see a detailed order of the truck. Town Council will review the power purchase agreement for the Solar Garden. The Shea field lights will have to go before the Zoning board for a height variance and then the Planning Board for a site plan review.
- There was discussion on the role of Counsel for the public in the SEC process. The BOS would like to ask counsel to find out exactly who Counsel for the public represents and to Attorney Justin Richardson represent the BOS during the SEC jurisdiction process.
- Signatures for abatement, A-5 & A-10.
- BOS meeting were scheduled for April 6 & 27, 2015
- Mr. Edwards asked why there was 0 revenue reported in the town report for Town Poor. Town Administrator Donna Hanson discovered the entry was posted incorrectly in the General Ledger last year. The bookkeeper Tammy Ford will check with the auditor to correct this. Mr. Edwards also asked if misc. receivables on the balance sheet could be broken out in the future.
- After no further business Mr. Robertson motioned to adjourn.
Meeting adjourned 7:45 PM
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator