Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
May 4, 2015
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Gordon Webber (Chair) Michael Genest, & John Robertson
Staff present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Robertson moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of April 27, 2015; Mr.Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
Park & Rec director Ms. Celeste Lunetta gave a summary of the Park and Rec department. After going over all the programs Ms. Lunetta said she would like to suspend her hiring of an assistant until she comes back from vacation. Ms. Lunetta also gave an overview of the Joint Loss Committee. Future meetings will be May 11, September 14, and December 14 at 10:00 am.
John Robertson will write the Limrik article for the June edition.
Four Intent to Cuts were signed by the Selectmen.
- Mr. Webber moved to go into non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (a) public employee, . Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Webber moved to come out of non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (a) public employee, . Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest moved to seal the minutes of the of non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (a) public employee, Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- After no further business Mr. Webber moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Genest. Passed 3/0
Meeting adjourned 8:40 PM
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator