Town of Antrim – Board of Selectmen
June 1, 2015
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Gordon Webber (Chair) Michael Genest, & John Robertson
Staff present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of May 18, 2015; Mr.Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
Mr. Genest gave a summary of the Planning Board meeting which took place on May 18, 2015.
Mr. Robertson gave a summary of the SAC (Selectmen’s Advisory Committee) which took place on May 21, 2015. Minutes of the meeting attached.
Preliminary review of the purchasing policy. Recommendations will be made at the next board meeting.
- Mr. Ronald Hagget, Chairman, Trustee of Trust Funds signed a letter from Jack Kenworthy from Antrim Wind LLC. (AWE) stating that AWE will be donating $5,000.00 a year to the Antrim Scholarship Committee. This will all we handled through the Trustee of Trust Funds.
- A request was made by resident Arthur Allison to put up a sign in the window of Town Hall thanking World War II Veteran’s on the 70th anniversary. Mr. Webber moved to approve the sign. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
Final reimbursement of $263,811.47 was made by the State to the town for the completion of the Depot Street Slab/Arch Bridges.
- Mr. Webber moved to go into non-public session at 7:16 pm under RSA 91-A:3 II (a) public employee, (c) Tax Abatement. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Webber moved to come out of non-public session at 7:32 pm under RSA 91-A:3 II (a) public employee, (c) Tax Abatement . Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest moved to seal the minutes of the of non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (a) public employee, (c) Tax Abatement Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- After no further business Mr. Webber moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Genest. Passed 3/0
Meeting adjourned 7:35 PM
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator