Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
July 20, 2015
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Gordon Webber (Chair) Michael Genest, & John Robertson
Staff present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of June 29, 2015; Mr.Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of Jul 6 & 7, 2015; Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
Mr. Webber gave a summary of the Park & Rec Meeting which took place on July 09, 2015.
Mr. Genest gave a summary of the Planning Board Meeting which took place on July 16, 2015.
Mr. Genest gave a summary of the Water & Sewer Meeting which took place on July 13, 2015.
Mr. Genest moved to accept the painting of one of the four murals done by Giffin and Russell Russell that was donated by Steve and Pam Campbell. Seconded by Mr. Robertson. Passed 3/0
A Discretionary Preservation Easement application was submitted by Mark & Susan Ellingwood. The board would like more information on who oversees the work that needs to be done on the barn before it is approved.
Mr. Genest moved to approve the lowest bidder for oil, Discount Oil of Keene for oil for the 2015-2016 season. The price will be $2.099. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0.
Mr. Webber moved to approve the lowest bidder for propane, Allen & Mathewson Energy for propane for the 2015-2016 season. The price will be 1.299. Mr. Roberston seconded. Passed 3/0
- The sidewalk tractor that is being switched out for the one that has had all the problems should be delivered by July 31st as the contract stated. It may be a few days late which technically breaks the contract but most likely won’t hold up in court if it comes within a week or two.
- Mr. Genest motioned to go into non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (b) hiring. employee. Mr. Webber seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest motioned to come out of non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (b) hiring. employee. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- After no further business Mr. Webber moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Genest. Passed 3/0
Meeting adjourned 8:15 PM
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator