Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
November 23, 2015
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Chairman Webber in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: Gordon Webber (Chair), Michael Genest, John Robertson
Staff present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Genest moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of November 9, 2015; Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0 Mr. Genest moved to approve the Board of Selectmen Non-Public minutes of November 9, 2015. Mr. Robertson seconded Passed 3/0
- Mr. Chris Condon, Chair of the Planning Board discussed the UNH Cooperative Extension Community Profile Project. UNH Cooperative Extension will assist the steering committee in gathering information to eventually update the master plan. Mr. Genest moved to sign the Memorandum of Understanding from UNH Cooperative Extension. Mr. Roberson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Webber moved to award the Grapevine roof bid to A.D. Guislin Construction. Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Preliminary Budgets were presented for Administration, Assessing, Legal, Employee Benefits, Information Technology, Government Building, General Insurance, Contingency, Health Agencies, Welfare Administration, Patriotic Purposes, Debt Service.
- December Selectboard meeting’s will be December 14 and December 21.
- Mr. Genest informed the board the Water & Sewer Commissioners will be attending the December 21st Selectboard meeting to talk about the Highland Ave/Pleasant Street project.
- Mr. Robertson updated the board on the two hazardous mitigation meetings he has attended.
- Mr. Genest and Mr. Robertson attended the Site Evaluation Committee (SEC) meeting in Concord. The SEC accepted the Antrim Wind Energy LLC application as being complete.
- Mr. Genest commented on how beautiful the James Tuttle Library is. The are decorating the Library in preparation for the Festival of Trees which begins Saturday November 28th.
- The Selectboard would like to send a letter of appreciation to the Fire/Ambulance Department for their dedication and hard work.
- Mr. Webber motioned to go into non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (b) hiring, (j) confidential information. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson motioned to come out of non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 (b) hiring. Mr. Webber seconded. Passed 3/0
- After no further business Mr. Webber moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Genest. Passed 3/0
- Meeting adjourned 7:45 PM
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator