Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
June 6, 2016
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by
Selectman Board of Selectmen Chairman John Robertson in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson (Chairman), Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Staff Present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Edwards moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of May 23, 2016; Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest moved to approve the Board of Selectmen Non-Public minutes of May 23, 2016. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- The intent to comply with the Letter of Deficiency from the Department of Environmental Services (DES) for the Gregg Lake Dam was reviewed. The timeline that was suggested by DES was amended to make sure the town has the funds available to complete the repairs. Ms. Hanson will submit the timeline to DES before the deadline of June 10. 2016.
- Ms. Hanson gave an overview of the Letter of Deficiency from DES for Summer Street Dam. The deficiencies mostly consist of cutting brush which can be done by the Antrim Highway Department. Ms. Hanson will complete the Intent to Comply letter which will be reviewed at the next Selectmen’s meeting on June 20, 2016.
- The age out for the town’s dental plan was reviewed. After researching area towns, talking to the Department of Labor, and reviewing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements, Ms. Hanson recommended that the town follow the ACA guidelines for Health Insurance and cap the age for a dependent on the plan at 26. A dependent’s dental insurance will cease on their 26th birthday.
- Mr. Edwards gave a summary of the Water & Sewer Commissioners’ meeting he attended. The minutes can be found at: www.antrimnh.org/Pages/AntrimNH_Water/wsminutes
- Mr. Robertson gave a summary of the Planning Board meeting he attended. The minutes can be found at: www.antrimnh.org/Pages/AntrimNH_PlanMinutes/
- Mr. Edwards gave a summary of the Selectmen’s Advisory Committee meeting he attended. The minutes can be found at: http://schoolboard.convalsd.net/meeting-category/selectmens-advisory-committee/
- Mr. Genest moved to go into non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 II (b) hiring. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- After no further business Mr. Genest moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Robertson. Passed 3/0
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator