Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
June 20, 2016
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Board of Selectmen Chairman John Robertson in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson (Chairman), Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Staff Present: Donna Hanson (Town Administrator)
- Mr. Edwards moved to approve the Board of Selectmen (BOS) minutes of June 6, 2016; Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest moved to approve the Board of Selectmen Non-Public minutes of June 6, 2016. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- The Selectboard reviewed the candidates for the Advisory budget committee. Michael Frosch was recommended by Jeanne Cahoon and Gordon Allen was recommended by Eric Tenney. After much discussion it was decided to wait until we hear from Gordon Allen as he was unable to attend this meeting. The discussion will continue at the July 5th BOS meeting.
- The Intent to Comply with the Letter of Deficiency from the Department of Environmental Services (DES) for the Summer Street Dam was reviewed. The timeline that was suggested by DES is adequate to complete the work. Ms. Hanson will submit the Intent to Complete repairs to DES before the deadline of July 7, 2016.
- Mr. Robertson gave a summary of the Planning Board meeting he attended. The minutes can be found at: http://www.antrimnh.org/Pages/AntrimNH_PlanMinutes/
- The bid for oil was awarded to Discount Oil of Keene at $1.769 per gallon and the propane was awarded to Rymes at $1.369 per gallon.
- Mr. Robertson moved to go into non-public session under RSA 91-A:3 III (a) abatement. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
After no further business Mr. Genest moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Robertson. Passed 3/0
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator