Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
October 24, 2016
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Selectman John Robertson in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson, Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Staff Present: Donna Hanson
- Mr. Edwards moved to approve the minutes of October 11, 2016. Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0.
- Mr. Genest moved to approve the non-public minutes of October 18, 2016. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0.
- Preliminary Department Budgets were presented for Town Clerk, Tax Collector, Elections, Police, Prosecution, Library, Cemeteries, Town Officials, and Conservation.
- Mr. Edwards moved to appoint Fire Chief Marshall Gale as Emergency Management Director. Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Edwards moved to appoint Ms. Diane Chauncey as Emergency Management Assistant. Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson gave an update on the Planning Board meeting and the success of the 20/20 community profile group.
- Mr. Genest gave an update on the Park & Recreation commissioners meeting.
- Mr. Edwards move to approve a tax credit for disabled veterans credit. Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0
- Other Business:
- Mr. Robertson signed the Shea Field agreement. Ms. Hanson will send it to Mr. Myron Steere, III, Conval School Board Chair for the final signature.
- Ms. Hanson discussed safety day that will be held October 28, 2016 from 9:00 am – noon.
- Mr. Genest moved to go into Non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II (a) compensation. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0.
- The board returned from Non-public session at 8:40 PM
After no further business Mr. Robertson moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Genest. Passed 3/0
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson