Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
November 7, 2016
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Selectman John Robertson in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson, Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Staff Present: Donna Hanson, Clark Craig, Jim Plourde, Marshall Gale, Colleen Giffin, Celesta Lunetta
- Mr. Genest moved to approve the minutes of October 24, 2016. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0.
- Mr. Edwards moved to approve the non-public minutes of October 24, 2016. Mr. Genest seconded. Passed 3/0.
- Preliminary Department Budgets were presented for Welfare, Highway, Fire, Emergency Management, Planning, ARTS, Animal Control, Building Inspection, and Parks & Recreation.
- The BOS reviewed and signed the “release of liability by the town” form that was submitted and signed by the property owner, Mr. Kyle McCabe. Mr. McCabe intends to build a house on property he recently bought on Private Road 90.
- Ms. Hanson informed the BOS that the Tax Collector will be sending out tax deed letters.
- Ms. Hanson informed the BOS of two code enforcement complaints.
- A White Birch Point resident believes the property next door needs to be torn down for safety reasons. Code Enforcement officer, Dario Carrara does not feel the property should be condemned at this time. He will send a letter to the owners saying there was a complaint made but at this time the town will not take any action on the property.
- The second complaint relates to a camper on Goodell Road in which someone is living. The code enforcement officer spoke to the owner about the violation but she hasn’t corrected the situation. Dario Carrara will send a letter of violation to the property owner.
- The Limrik article was reviewed.
- Ms. Hanson informed the board that she received the signed Shea Field Agreement from the ConVal School Board Chairman, Myron Steere, III this afternoon.
After no further business Mr. Robertson moved to adjourn. Seconded by Mr. Genest. Passed 3/0
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson