Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
June 26, 2017
The meeting was called to order at 1:00 PM by Selectman Michael Genest in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson, Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Staff Present: Donna Hanson, Town Administrator
- Mr. Genest opened and read the sealed bids that were received for the 2011 Chevy Caprice.
- John Giffin - $4,113.56
- David Burke - $4,600.00
- Yousef Dabbagh - $4,108.00
- John Strickland - $2,001.00
Mr. Edwards moved to award the bid to Mr. David Burke. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Edwards moved to go into Non-Public RSA 91-A:3 II (b) The hiring of any person as a public employee. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson moved to hire Mr. Jacob Demers as a camp counselor and lifeguard and Mr. Jack Vance as a lifeguard. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- After no further business Mr. Robertson moved to adjourn at 1:25 PM. Seconded by Mr. Edwards. Passed 3/0
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson