Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
September 25, 2017
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Selectman Michael Genest in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson, Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Staff Present: Town Administrator, Donna Hanson
- Mr. Robertson moved to approve the minutes of September 11, 2017. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0.
- Mr. Genest opened the Public Hearing to consider acceptance of additional highway block grant money in the amount of $81,164.40. Ms. Hanson read both Public Hearing notices and stated that both notices had been posted in the Messenger newspaper on September 8, 2017 as well as the town hall bulletin board, the local post office bulletin board and the town’s website. No written comments were submitted. Mr. Genest said that the grant money can only be spent on highway projects like bridges or roads according to the Department of Revenue. Mr. Genest opened the hearing to public comment. There were
no public comments. Mr. Edwards moved to accept $81,164.40 of additional highway block grant. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0. Mr. Genest closed the public hearing.
- Mr. Edwards gave an update on HB 324 – Assessment standard for utility property. He attended two meetings on the House Bill. His notes are attached.
- Mr. Genest asked Ms. Hanson to talk with Park and Recreation Director Celeste Lunetta regarding the changes to the Antrim Memorial Gym agreement. Ms. Hanson will send a letter to the school board to explain the reasoning behind the changes.
- Mr. Genest moved to go into Nonpublic session 91-A:3 (e) Consideration or negotiation of pending claims or litigation and RSA 91-A:3, II (c) application for assistance. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest moved to seal the nonpublic minutes. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- After no further business Mr. Genest moved to adjourn at 9:45 PM. Seconded by Mr. Robertson. Passed 3/0