Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
October 23, 2017
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Selectman Michael Genest in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson, Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Staff Present: Town Administrator, Donna Hanson; Dario Carrara, Building Inspector; Scott Lester, Police Chief; Celeste Lunetta, Rec Director; Diane Chauncey, Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Others Present: Ronald Haggett, Library Trustee; Joan Gorga, Park & Rec Commissioners
- Mr. Edwards moved to approve the minutes of October 10, 2017. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0. Mr. Robertson moved to approve the nonpublic minutes of October 10, 2017. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0.
- The Board of Selectmen (BOS) scheduled a public hearing for Monday, November 20, 2017 at 7 p.m. regarding the proposed changes to the Antrim Wind Energy LLC/Town of Antrim agreement.
- Mr. Robertson moved to accept the Gregg Lake Watershed Management Plan Grant from the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0. Grant information attached to minutes.
- Preliminary budgets were reviewed for:
- Building Inspector
- Parks & Rec
- Tax Collector/Town Clerk/Elections
- Town Officials
- The Tax Collector would like to add an insert to the tax bills regarding dog licenses. The BOS approved this request.
- The road agent needs to cut down trees on a scenic road and needs permission from the BOS per RSA 231:145. The BOS approved the request.
- The BOS approved a request by Water & Sewer Superintendent to have a credit card. The limit on the credit card will be $1,500.00.
- Ms. Hanson will pursue a time for Barrett Bioltta of Golden Goose Capital to come to a BOS meeting to discuss the solar garden at the Water and Sewer plant.
- Mr. Genest moved to go into nonpublic session RSA 91-A:3 (b) Hiring and RSA 91-A:3 II (c) Assistance. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest moved to seal the nonpublic minutes of RSA 91-A:3 II (c) Assistance . Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Robertson moved to hire Emily Platt as part time custodian. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0.
- After no further business Mr. Robertson moved to adjourn at 9:00 PM. Seconded by Mr. Genest. Passed 3/0
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator