Town of Antrim–Board of Selectmen
January 25, 2018
The meeting was called to order at 3:30 PM by Selectman Michael Genest in the Little Town Hall.
Members Present: John Robertson, Michael Genest, Robert Edwards
Others Present: Jim Plourde, Highway Department
- Mr. Plourde discussed the proposed warrant article for the replacement of the 2007 one ton highway truck. The truck was scheduled to be replaced next year but Mr. Plourde feels it should be replaced this year. Mr. Plourde received prices for a new truck in the range of $90,000.00. Ms. Hanson is researching whether to lease or to purchase the truck.
- Mr. Genest moved to go into Non-public session per RSA 91-A:3 II (b) hiring. Mr. Robertson seconded. Passed 3/0
- Mr. Genest moved to hire Damon Beaudreau as the highway worker. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
- The proposed operating budget was reviewed.
- After no further business Mr. Robertson moved to adjourn at 4:30 PM. Mr. Edwards seconded. Passed 3/0
Respectfully submitted, Donna Hanson, Town Administrator