TIF DISTRICT ADVISORY BOARD MEETING MINUTES – 6/27/05
Members present: D. Essex, R. Edwards, J. White, W. Prokop
The board reviewed and accepted the minutes of the meeting of 5/25/05.
The board reviewed and approved the design and colors of the signage plan as prepared by Main Line Graphics. After some discussion the following changes were discussed:
1. Take the word “Antrim” off most signs –not needed.
2. Ad sign for West & School Street.
3. Ad “The Grapevine” and remove “Community Center” from signs.
4. Shea Field sign to be put on recreation building.
5. Check on proper sizes for all signs.
6. Only put Street signs on downtown end of all streets.
7. Cut back on bulleting boards in front of Town Hall.
8. Check out the suggest PVC post.
It was voted to proceed with the above signage program and to make the necessary changes mentioned above.
The board agreed on the planned outline for Phase II of the TE Grant application. A draft application will be prepared and reviewed with the committee by the 25th of July.
Meeting adjourned @ 8:30 p.m.