XII-A - 1
ARTICLE XII-A – INSTITUTIONAL DISTRICT
(Adopted November 6, 1990)
The Institutional District is intended to provide for the orderly establishment of institutional uses in Antrim. The Institutional District is an overlay of all those parts of Antrim both north of Route 9 and east of a line one thousand (1,000) feet west of Liberty Farm Road.
The Institutional District shall be considered as overlaying any other districts established in the above area. Any use permitted in the portions of the district so overlaid shall continue to be permitted.
Primary and Secondary Schools
1. Minimum lot sizes 15 acres
2. Minimum lot depths 300 feet
3. Minimum setback all sides 100 feet
4. Minimum lot frontage 300 feet
5. Maximum building height 35 feet or 2 ½ stories, whichever is less
6. Maximum permanent resident density 6 per acre