The Boy Scouts of Troop 2 in Antrim are again selling their beautiful, Scout-decorated balsam Christmas wreaths this year to fund raise for summer camp and their other Scout activities for the next year. And this summer, the boys are planning a 2 week trip to Yellowstone National Park!
We need your support!
Wreaths are available in 4 sizes, from 22" to 36", and either plain, with a bow, or with a bow and decorated. Bows are available in red, burgandy, and plaid. Prices range from $15 to $40.
The boys do all the work decorating the wreaths and filling custom orders. ALL of the proceeds stay right in town supporting the Troop 2 Boy Scouts in their endeavors.
You can pre-order your wreath online right now at http://www.scoutwreath.org and the boys will be happy to fill and deliver your order! Wreaths will be ready to deliver right after Thanksgiving.
Don't want to order online? You can also support the boys and buy your wreath in person! One of our highly trained scouts will decorate your wreath while you wait!
· Holiday Craft Fair @ Antrim Presbyterian Church, 11/24
· Antrim Police Department, 12/1 & 12/8, 10am-4pm
· Antrim Transfer Station, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8 10am-4pm
· Hilltop Tree Farm on Norway Hill Rd., Hancock, Saturdays & Sundays, 11/24, 11/25, 12/1, 12/2, 12/8, 12/9, 10am-4pm
It’s been a very busy year and we couldn’t have done it without the support of our community. During the last year, Troop 2’s events and activities have included:
· Two food drives to benefit local food pantries
· Marching in Memorial Day and Veteran’s Day parades
· A week at Boy Scout Summer Camp in Rhode Island
· Hosting a “Haunted House” for Halloween
· Numerous weekend camping trips around the Monadnock region
· Hosting a Community Supper in Antrim
· Cleanup of Route 202
· Painting of bathhouse at Gregg Lake beach
We look forward to making you your beautiful wreath to enjoy for the holiday season! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!