Town of Antrim
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Antrim Board of Selectmen will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, November 20, 2017 at the Antrim Town Hall starting at 7:00 PM. The purpose of the Public Hearing is to discuss the proposed changes to the agreement between the Town of Antrim and Antrim Wind Energy LLC. Copies are available at Town Hall.
This will remain on the Boards’ agendas until the case is resolved, and no further notice will be given.
- Public Hearing – Proposed changes to AWE & Town of Antrim agreement required by the Site Evaluation Committee.
- Water & Sewer Commissioners – Status of the application for the Asset Management grant
- Approval of Minutes – November 20, 2017
- Preliminary Department Budgets
- 4311 Highway
- 4324 ARTS
- 4150 Administration
- 4152 Assessing
- 4153 Legal
- 4156 Information Technology
- 4194 Government Buildings
- 4196 General Insurance
- 4199 Contingency
- 4415 Health Agencies
- 4583 Patriotic Purposes
- 4316 Street Lighting / Misc.
- 4414 Animal Control
- Shea Field Agreement review
- Park & Rec Commissioner appointment – Robert Wood
- Update on Meetings attended by Board of Selectmen