6-1-2020 - With the stay at home order continuing until June 15th The Antrim Town Hall will continue the procedures that are now in place.
STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
BY HIS EXCELLENCY
CHRISTOPHER T. SUNUNU, GOVERNOR
Emergency Order # 40 An order extending and modifying Emergency Order #17 (Closure of non-essential businesses and requiring Granite Staters to stay at home)
New Hampshire citizens shall continue to stay at home or in their place of residence with the following exceptions:
a) Leaving home to get fresh air or exercise, provided that social distancing protocols consistent with guidance from the Division of Public Health are observed;
b) Protocols are observed and provided that such recreation complies with any limitations contained within Executive Order 2020-04, as extended by Executive Orders 2020-05 and 2020-08, and any Emergency Orders issued pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04;
c) Leaving home to run essential errands such as going to the grocery store, pharmacy, laundromat, or fulfilling any other errands an individual determines to be essential for everyday needs;
d) Leaving home to visit a spouse, parent, or child;
e) Leaving home to provide care for another person;
f) Leaving home to go to the gas station;
g) Leaving home to order and pick up take-out food;
h) Receiving deliveries from Amazon, UPS, Fedex, the U.S. Postal Service, or any
i) Leaving home to receive medical or dental care or medical services;
j) Leaving home for purposes of an individual's employment if the individual is employed at a business or organization that provides Essential Services, a business or organization that has been permitted to resume certain in person operations pursuant to paragraph 4 of this Order, or a business or organization to whom this Order does not apply pursuant to paragraphs 7-9 of this Order; and
k) Leaving home for purposes of employment in cases where an individual is working remotely for a business that does not provide Essential Services, has not otherwise been permitted to resume in person operation, or is not exempted from this Order pursuant to paragraphs 7-9; and
l) Leaving home to patronize or seek services from a business or organization that is providing Essential Services, a business or organization that has been permitted to resume certain in person operations pursuant to paragraph 4 of this Order, or a business or organization to whom this Order does not apply pursuant to paragraphs 7-9 of this Order.
This Order shall remain in effect until May 31, 2020.
3/29/2020 - With Governor Sununu’s order # 17 all previous actions the Town of Antrim has taken to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus will remain in effect until May 4th.
After consulting with our Health Officer and listening to State officials we have decided to close Antrim Town offices effective March 18 in order to protect Antrim Residents and Town employees from potential exposure to the Covid-19 virus.
The following measures are currently in place:
- Town Office is closed to the public until further notice. Staff will continue working and will respond to residents’ needs and questions as quickly as possible. Staff emails addresses and phone numbers are listed below. A complete list can be found on our town website. We will continue monitoring email and phone messages throughout this time. If it is necessary to see a staff member, please call the Town Office before you visit to ensure the correct person is available.
- The Library has implemented precautions which can be found on the Library’s page of the town website.
- All Recreation programs are cancelled until further notice.
- All Department of Public Works facilities and the Fire Departments facilities are restricting public access. Please call the departments if you need their services.
- All recycling at the Transfer Station (excluding paper) is suspended until further notice. The trash compactor will be available for disposal of household waste. You may dispose of recyclables with your household waste. If you are able to retain your recyclables until the situation abates and recycle them later, it would be appreciated. Additionally, please use discretion discarding bulky waste and wait to discard items requiring a disposal fee, such as televisions or propane tanks, until the situation abates.
- The Police Station will be limiting face-to-face contact with the public. Citizens should avoid coming to the lobby to speak with an officer regarding non-emergency reports. These reports can be made by phone. Officers will continue to respond as normal to any and all emergency calls and calls for assistance.
We ask for your patience during this difficult time as we do our best to protect our residents and our staff. Please exercise care with your personal contacts and follow practices being recommended by health officials. Check our website for updates on this fluid situation.
Town Administrator - Donna Hanson - 603-588-6785 x 221 - email@example.com
Town Clerk/Tax Collector - Diane Chauncey - 603-588-6785 x 223 - firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION FROM THE ANTRIM TOWN CLERK/TAX COLLECTOR
RE: Town Clerk/ Tax Collector Shut Down
Renewing a Motor Vehicle Registration: Follow the directions on the renewal mailer. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope. If it is a March renewal – ignore the “15th date” –renewals will be processed the same or next business day. Mail forms to Town Hall or place them in the drop box to the right of the Town Hall front door. If you have lost your renewal form – call the Town Clerk/Tax Collector office at the number above.
New or “New to you” vehicles: Follow the instructions on the Town Clerk page.
Vitals: (Birth, death, marriage, etc.): The Request for Certified Copy of a Vital Record – form is on website – Use Find It Fast (upper right hand corner on www.antrimnh.org – Homepage) a certified copy costs $15.00. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope and copy of your driver’s license or take a picture with your phone and send to above email. To pay by credit card, send a license picture first, and then call with your credit card information. A 3% service fee will be added to credit card transactions plus $.50 for US Mail. Marriage Licenses – call the Town Clerk office.
Dog License: Call to verify rabies certificate and cost. Mail check and a self-addressed stamped envelope. To pay by credit card, call with your credit card information. A 3% service fee will be added to credit card transactions plus $.50 for US Mail.
I will do the best I can to provide timely services to you.