Antrim Community Memorial Gymnasium
- Located on School Street, adjacent to Antrim Elementary School
- Parking: Use Main Lot between Great Brook Middle School and Gymnasium
- Hours: Available by assignment/rental through Recreation office
- Subject to availability and qualifications: Monday-Friday between 4pm and 10 pm; Saturdays and Sundays.
- Baseball, Softball and Soccer fields, Antrim Recreation Storage Building and Concession Stand.
- Located on School Street, just before the Antrim Elementary School.
- Field is available for use by assignment through recreation office.
- Special Rules: No dogs or horses are allowed on the field.
Memorial Park, Cram Grove, &Mill Pond
- Tennis Courts, Bandstand, Basketball, Fishing, Picnicking
- Located on Jameson Rd.
- Hours: Park is open daily till 9 PM throughout the year.
- Special Rules: Glass bottles are a real problem for the courts, grassy and picnic areas. Please bring your beverages in unbreakable containers, and, of course, please don’t litter!
Gregg Lake Beach
- Swimming, Boat Launch, Picnic Pavilion, Swings, Summer Programs
- Located on Gregg Lake Road
- Hours: Daily until 9pm. During summer, public bathrooms are open from 9-5 pm.
- No dogs or horses are allowed on the beach or the point. Dogs are permitted at the boat launch area.
- When lifeguards are on duty, no float toys are allowed in the guarded area.
- US Coast guard approved life vests are allowed if the child is being properly supervised by an adult guardian.
- Children under the age of 12 must have a parent or qualified guardian supervising them at the beach.