The Town Clerk’s Office maintains and preserves numerous Town records and materials.
- Issues motor vehicle registrations.
- Issues licenses and permits including: marriage licenses and dog licenses.
- Records and provides certified copies of birth, death, and marriage records.
- Records and certifies town meeting legislation and appropriations.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed officials.
- Provides access to public records.
- Responds to inquiries from general public.
- Conducts with the Secretary of State election activities, including voter registration and absentee voting.
|Diane Chauncey||Town Clerk|
|Crystal O'Brien||Assistant Town Clerk|